For sales, technical or installation support for any of our products, please contact the Acrylic Building Products team or refer to the support material below.
Technical Data Sheets
- 8 mm ACRYLITE® Resist High Impact Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet
- 16 mm ACRYLITE® Resist High Impact Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet
- 32 mm ACRYLITE® Resist High Impact Acrylic Quad-Skin Sheet
- 3 mm ACRYLITE® Resist High Impact Acrylic Wave Profile
- 16 mm ACRYLITE® Alltop Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet
- 16 mm ACRYLITE® Alltop High Impact Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet
- 8 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop High Impact Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet – Cool Blue White
- 16 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop High Impact Acrylic Double-Skin Sheet
- 3 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop High Impact Acrylic Wave Profile
ACRYLITE® acrylic multi-skin sheet has been a proven winner for the world’s leading growers whose greenhouses are glazed with ACRYLITE®. Even after 30 years, these greenhouses have shown no visible yellowing and have retained high light transmission. This fact is backed by a 30-year no yellowing guarantee.
ACRYLITE® acrylic does not yellow over time, unlike many plastic coverings. Yellowing is caused by the sun’s UV rays breaking down the plastic, but ACRYLITE® acrylic is 100% naturally UV-stable. Only acrylic is inherently UV stable through and through, resulting in its ability to maintain high light transmission. Because it will not yellow or break down, Acrylic will retain its light transmission and exceptional clarity even after 30 years of exposure to the elements.
ACRYLITE® high impact acrylic is guaranteed to retain its durability over decades of use, protecting your investment and your profits. ACRYLITE® is strong enough to stand up to hail – a promise that is backed with a 10 year hail warranty.
For copies of the ACRYLITE® warranties, please contact us.
The following product care instructions are intended for acrylic multi-skin sheet:
Delivery, Storage and Design
- Store acrylic sheet in a dry, flat area preferably inside.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight during storage to avoid excessive masking adhesion.
- If stored outside, over wrap the sheets and components with a light and heat reflecting white opaque polyethylene sheet minimum 6mm thickness.
- Avoid maximum surface temperatures (160 degrees F).
- The top surfaces of all structural members should be painted white or a light color, mill finish aluminum or covered with a heat reflecting shield material to prevent heat build-up.
Cleaning After Installation
- Remove protective material from surfaces.
- If required, wash down surfaces with a solution of mild liquid soap mixed in water, applied with a soft cloth.
- Rinse well. Wipe surfaces clean if necessary.
- Avoid the contact of mineral spirits or sealant removal solvent with acrylic panels.