ACRYLITE® Heatstop High Impact Acrylic Double Skin Sheet | 16mm, Cool Blue White
|Product Lengths||available in 47.25” by 8’, 12’, 16’, 20’, 24’|
|Product Specs||8’-16’ is 50 shts/pallet
18’-36’ is 30 shts/pallet
JUST IN: Formula enhancements implemented in 2016 have doubled the impact resistance of this product!
16 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop is a high impact double-skinned acrylic sheet that is infrared reflecting, heat insulating and highly weather resistant. Made from acrylic (polymethyl methacrylate, PMMA) polymer, this product benefits from the addition of Heatstop technology being uniformly distributed throughout the entire sheet, which significantly reduces the sun’s heat radiation.
Suitable for sloped, curved and vertical applications, this product is regularly used to make retail greenhouses more comfortable shopping environments for customers.
The advantages of 16 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop in greenhouses and controlled growing environments include:
- a reduction in solar energy of up to 75%
- a pleasant, cool environment with light filtered through the cool blue sheet colour
- impact resistance during transportation, handling and installation
- hail resistance with a 10-year guarantee for withstanding hailstones with a kinetic energy of 2 joule
- significant energy savings and reduced CO2 emissions
- patented NO DRIP anti-condensate control coating that, when installed on the outside of the roof, maintains optimal transparency even in bad weather and causes condensation to flow off as a continuous self-cleaning film