ACRYLITE® Alltop High Impact Acrylic Double Skin Sheet | 16mm, Clear
|Product Lengths||available in 47.25” by 8’, 12’, 14’, 16’, 20’, 22’, 24’, 28’|
|Product Specs||8’-16’ is 50 shts/pallet
20’-28’ is 30 shts/pallet
16 mm ACRYLITE® Alltop High Impact is an acrylic double-skinned sheet that is light transmitting, heat insulating and very weather resistant. Made from acrylic (polymethyl methacrylate, PMMA) polymer, with particularly wide rib spacing, it was designed as a glazing panel for commercial, institutional, educational and research greenhouses where extremely high light transmission, superior optics and impact resistance are required. Alltop is the only commercially viable glazing that is available in a UV Transmitting covering.
As an added feature, Alltop sheets are coated on both sides and within the cavities where as other ACRYLITE® high impact acrylic multi-skin sheets have the proven water-dispersing coating on one side only.
The advantages of using 16 mm ACRYLITE® Alltop High Impact in greenhouses and controlled growing environments include:
- increased light transmission of 89%, compared to 72% for 16mm polycarbonate
- absence of fogging
- patented NO DRIP anti-condensate control coating on both sides and within the cavities, allowing for maximum light transmission and virtually eliminating all condensation droplets inside the greenhouse and flutes
- stock lengths available up to 28ft., custom lengths up to 36ft
- available in UV Transmitting Clear and UV Blocking Clear
- increased energy savings are double that of single layer glazing
- better plant growth response: high light transmission in the PAR results in faster and better crop growth
- 30-year non-yellowing, 10-year light transmission guarantee
- 10-year non-prorated hail warranty
When subjected to a uniform snow load of 15 lb/ sq. ft., the 1200 mm wide sheet can be installed without any additional cross members up to 16ft. in a suitable aluminum assembly glazing system. Refer to load chart for additional detail.