ACRYLITE® Heatstop High Impact Acrylic Multi Skin Sheet | 32mm, Cool Blue White
|Product Lengths||available upon special request|
|Product Specs||25 shts/pallet for all sizes|
32 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop is a high impact quadruple-skinned acrylic sheet that is infrared reflecting, heat insulating and highly weather resistant. Made from acrylic (polymethyl methacrylate, PMMA) polymer, this product benefits from the addition of Heatstop technology being uniformly distributed throughout the entire sheet, which significantly reduces the sun’s heat radiation.
Suitable for sloped, curved and vertical applications, this product is regularly used to make retail greenhouses more comfortable shopping environments for customers.
The advantages of using 32 mm ACRYLITE® Heatstop in greenhouses and controlled growing environments include:
- a reduction in solar energy
- a pleasant, cool environment with light filtered through the translucent pearl sheet colour
- impact resistance during transportation, handling and installation
- hail resistance with a 10-year guarantee for withstanding hailstones with a kinetic energy of 2 joule
- significant energy savings and reduced CO2 emissions
- patented NO DRIP anti-condensate control coating that, when installed on the outside of the roof, maintains optimal transparency even in bad weather and causes condensation to flow off as a continuous self-cleaning film
- when installed on the inside of the roof, patented NO DRIP coating prevents uncontrolled dripping that can result in crop damage and disease